020 Handyman have no callout charges
£40 - First half hour
£40 - Each subsequent hour or part hour thereafter
£240 - Daily rate
- Some plumbing, electrical & carpentry work have higher rates.
- Some weekend, out of hours work will have a minimum charge, which you will be informed about at time of booking.
- Some jobs require 2 Handymen and are priced at £80 for the first half hour and £80 per hour thereafter or £480 per day.
- We can give fixed price quotations for large projects.
- 020 Property Services manage large projects, builds and renovations where you will be assigned a project manager from start to finish.
- Discounted rates for scheduled work such as garden maintenance
- Commercial customers in postcodes EC, WC, W1, SW1 & SE1: the first half hour is £60 and then £40 per hour.
- Prices do not include materials, we can provide materials but you will be charged for the time it takes to get the materials.
- Prices are plus VAT at 20% from
- Congestion, parking, rubbish disposal fees may apply
- Payment must be made in full by cheque or cash to the Handyman upon receipt of invoice.
- We can invoice customers who wish to use our bank transfer facility; a £35 administration fee will be added.
- Administration fee does not apply for account customers.
- Account Terms Payment is due on completion of work unless otherwise stated.
Overdue accounts and late payers shall be liable to late payment charges at 8% over bank based rate per month and an administration charge of £35.00 per week until the date of payment.
020Handyman shall be entitled to employ the services of solicitors and/or collection agencies and shall be entitled to charge and recover from the customer all reasonable expenses incurred obtaining settlement of the debt should after 14 days from date of invoice payment has not being received.
Fixed Price Quotations
A fixed price quotation shall be in writing.
Our daily rates are for seven hours. Unless a fixed price quotation has been agreed prior to the work taking place, 020Handyman will apply the daily rate and/or hourly rate, plus materials and expenses.
Making a Complaint
If you believe that our work is faulty telephone us immediately stating the invoice number, the invoice date and the reason for your complaint. If you are not sure whether the fault is connected to our work it is probably wise to call us on the basis that even if unconnected with our work it is obviously something that needs to be dealt with.
Our engineer or feedback team is more than happy to discuss any problems and rectify them immediately.